Bungalow with 88 m² living floor + 27 m² veranda along the front side.
This is a house with full living purpose, equal to traditional building techniques. It has facilities delivered with the building kit like: heat recovery ventilation system, electrics, energy monitor, double glazed windows, bathroom, kitchen, heat recovery ventilation system, heating and AC.
Bungalow can be assembled, modified or rebuilt within weeks.
Final price may vary due to supply variations. Request a quote before ordering.
Bungalow is built on the latest modular design technique Skylark. This modular design system can be adjusted to your wishes with the click of a mouse. The modules are delivered in the building kit pre-assembled, reducing the assembly time and complexity drastically.
The Garnica Laudio Pine plywood with FSC guarantee has absorbed CO² in the growing, making the house a carbon-emission-storage.
- Veranda along house front
- 1x Kitchen
- 2x Bathrooms
- 9x Double glazed large windows
- 2x Double glazed roof windows
- Heating & AC (HVAC) system
- Energy Recovery Ventilation (MHRV) system
- Ceramic tile roof
- Stone like outside cladding
- Outer door
- 5x Internal doors & finishes
- Internal lining & vapour barrier
- Open Energy Monitor: emonPi
- Electrics & lighting
- Wet services + drainage (inhouse)
- JackPad or ground screw foundations
(Request a quote to inform about the prices).
- Modular sub-system pre-assembled delivery
- Very quick building time
- Well insulated
- Customisable layout
- Foundation possibilities: JackPads, stone blocks with adjustable pedestal or metal ground screws. Concrete or piles are options.
- Construction skill level: average
- U-value 0.15 W/m2K
- Air leakage 1-3 m3/h.m2
- FSC renewable resources WISA plywood
- The wood has absorbed CO² in the growing, making the house a carbon-emission-storage, counteracting climate change
- Adjustable & rebuild-able
- Reusable components 90%
- Build cost €907/m²
- Overall: (l x w x h) 9,6 x 9,6 x 3,5 m
- Total volume 254 m³
- Total floor 88 m²
- Veranda: 9,6 x 2,4 m = 27 m²
- kitchen/dinner: 4,8 x 4,8 m = 23 m²
- living: 4,8 x 4,8 m = 23 m²
- 1x big: 4,8 x 3 m = 14 m²
- 1x small: 4,8 x 2,4 m = 11 m²
- 1x guest: 4 x 2,4 m = 9 m²
- 1x private: 2,4 x 1,8 m = 4 m²
- 1x common: 2,4 x 1,8 m = 4 m²
- 2x big 210 x 160 cm
- 7x small 210 x 100 cm
- 2x roof 46 x 55 cm
The self build kit with manual and online support can be shipped worldwide.
Request a shipping quote to your location.
Assembly of Bungalow is of moderate difficulty.
It can be done by:
- Organized by the customer with our graphic manual and online support.
- WikiHome professional team worldwide.*
* To inform about the options contact us for a quote.