WikiArch comes with up till 60 m² living floor. It is a modern house with full living purpose, exceeding in quality, flexibility and building time over traditional building techniques. WikiArch can be built, modified or rebuilt within weeks. It has all facilities optional with the building kit like: bathroom, kitchen, heat recovery ventilation system, heating and AC.
WikiArch can be assembled, modified or rebuilt within weeks.
Final price may vary due to supply variations. Request a quote before ordering.
Design by: mpArq.
The Garnica Laudio Pine plywood with FSC guarantee has absorbed CO² in the growing, making the house a carbon-emission-storage.
- Covered veranda
- Bathroom fully installed
- Energy Recovery Ventilation system
- Double glazed PVC windows
- Integrated roll shutters
- Main door
- Onduvilla roof system
- Internal sliding doors
- OpenEnegy monitor
- Electricity sockets & lights (inhouse)
- Wet services + drainage (inhouse)
- Stacked stone foundation
(Request a quote to inform about the prices).
- Tailor made cupboard & kitchen system
- Internal lining & vapour barrier
- Recycled cellulose insulation
- Heating & AC (HVAC) system
- Solar panel total-covering
- Huawei battery system
- Pellet stove 6,3 kW
- Central heating system on gas
- Floor or radiator heating
- Septic tank installation (filtering system)
- JackPad or ground screw foundation
- Metal H-beam foundation for mobility
- Very quick building time
- Well insulated
- Customisable layout
- Foundation possibilities: JackPads, stone blocks with adjustable pedestal or metal ground screws. Concrete or piles are options.
- Foundation interconnections: rafters or (rail) joists
- Construction skill level average
- FSC renewable resources WISA plywood
- The wood has absorbed CO² in the growing, making the house a carbon-emission-storage, counteracting climate change
- Adjustable & rebuild-able
- Reusable components 90%
- Build cost €722/m²
Dimensions 60m²: (approx.)
- Overall: (l x w x h) 16,9 x 4,2 x 4,2 m
- Internal volume: 172 m³
- Kitchen/living: 3,6 x 6,1 m = 22 m²
- Bedroom 1: 3,6 x 4,1 m = 15 m²
- Bedroom 2: 3,6 x 3,4 m = 12 m²
- Bathroom: 1,8 x 2,4 m = 4 m²
- Porch: 3,6 x 1,2 m = 4 m²
Windows & Doors:
- 1x big sliding door: 200 x 200 cm
- 5x side windows: 150 x 100 cm
The self build kit with manual and online support can be shipped worldwide.
Request a shipping quote to your location.
Assembly of MicroHouse Luxury is of moderate difficulty.
It can be done by:
- Organized by the customer with our graphic manual and help of our online support.
- WikiHome professional team worldwide.*
* To inform about the options contact us for a quote.